Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The return...

The last weeks I didn't have that much time to blog.

My professional (and personal) life is changing so quickly! Amazing times, really! There're so many opportunities, so many choices...

This year I made the choice to start focusing on the Oracle database and more specific on Oracle Application Express alone. Of course I'll read other blogs and try to stay up-to-date with the rest of "Oracle world", but it wouldn't be in that dept anymore. It's all changing so quickly! And Oracle buying another company every month doesn't help to keep track of "all" Oracle technology ;-)

With this choice I follow my heart as most people reading this blog will know.

We (Apex Evangelists) are looking into some possibilities to promote APEX even more. The next weeks we'll decide which route we'll follow. Although Apex Evangelists is operating in the whole world and we've clients in almost every part of the world, we'll also try to focus on a specific area for a certain time. But more on that later...

At the moment I've over 20 drafts in my blog folder, so time to clean that up! Also the deadlines for the white papers are coming closer. I learned my lesson last year, but time is going at "warp-speed" these days ;-)

No comments: