Monday, July 27, 2009

OOW 2009 APEX Sessions

After a short break I'm back to business.

What they say is true: "having one baby is some work, having two babies is not double the work, but more like 4 times the work" ;-) It's nice to spend time with family, but I also enjoy starting to work again. Some people might not understand that, but I guess I'm lucky I enjoy the things I do. Find the right balance is the real challenge for me.


Oracle Open World (OOW) 2009 is not far off and just as previous years there will be many APEX sessions. I'm sure David Peake will list them all in his APEX Conference Session application soon.

On the Sunday there will be a special APEX day. It will be a joint user group event (IOUG and ODTUG). Scott Spendolini and myself are hosting it. The theme we came up with is "Migrations to APEX" where we have some nice case studies from people migrating from different platforms to Oracle Application Express. At the end of the day we also have the "Ask the Experts" panel.

Next to the Sunday I'll do two other presentations:

  • Mastering an Oracle Application Express Page (11-OCT-09 11:45 - 12:45 Hilton Hotel)
  • Impress Your Clients with Interactive Dashboards in Oracle Application Express (12-OCT-09 10:15 - 11:15 Hilton Hotel)
I look forward to OOW already as it will be nice to see the people I missed at ODTUG. I also wonder what Larry has to announce this time.

See you at San Francisco.

No comments: