Monday, March 26, 2012

APEXBlogs reloaded

Since March 7th APEXBlogs.info didn't pick up new blog posts anymore.

Thanks for everybody mailing me, telling me or sending me feedback about the issue. It's nice that many people "missed" APEXBlogs... I'm sorry it took me some long to look into the issue.

Today I found some time to look a bit closed into the issue. Apparently in one of the blog posts somebody put a very strange character in. To fix my procedure I had to include following code:


So basically I replace that strange character with a space and everything worked again normally...

Over 20 new posts are included now in APEXBlogs, so happy reading again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi;
I had created a procedure that install application apex with execute immediate in the disered workspace; I set the parametere (wwv_flow_api.set_security_group_id(p_security_group_id=>nvl(wwv_flow_application_install.get_workspace_id,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx));)inside the application that I want to install.When ,I execute this procedure in toad, I found my application in the disered workspace that I give.
I developped an aplication in apex to load apex application and execute it to install them in the disered workspace. but all time he install those application in the same workspace where ,I execute my procedure, not in the disered workspace.
Any idea.
thanks......